Welcome to our little section of DA!
Here are the rules, we do have some but not too many, and they are as follows:
1. Only original works of art are allowed. Which means fan art isn't allowed, although there may be some exceptions, which will be in the next rule. Character sheets aren't allowed either.
2. The only exception for fan art is: If it is depicted in your own styles, your own ideas, meaning it can't look just like the original and DO NOT forget to give credit where its due. Even with this exception we still may refuse for submission if we feel is not original enough.
3. Make sure to submit your artwork to the right folder. During the submitting process of your art, if you don't want to be critiqued please let us know, and please don't take it as us being mean or rude if the critique seems too harsh. Let us know if you feel that way, and just know that we're only trying to help.
4. When we view your submissions, we will critique your work, and if for any reason we do not accept your submission we will give you an actual reason as to why it was denied. I feel its unfair to just say "look at the list" and then still not fully understand why you were denied.
5. Please don't feel afraid to ask us questions either. You can post on the home page or if it's more personal, you can send a note to either me or any of the co-founders as well, and we will get to it ASAP.
6. We DO ACCEPT works in progress, as long as its put in that folder. All those will be automatically accepted as help pieces. However, they will be taken out of the folder after your finished with the final product. It would be really nice if all our members would take there time to try and look at that folder once in a while, if they wish to help, and put in their input to help out the artist and fellow member.
Hope I'm not missing anything. Any Co-founder has the right to edit or change this just make sure you notify me so I know.
group chat room ---> chat.deviantart.com/chat/D4Ogr…
group submission rules ---> deviants4orginality.deviantart…
None at the moment :/